Septum piercing is a common trend! Regardless of the sexes, septum ring is among the topmost choices to look stylish and to stay ahead of the game. For men and women who are always on a lookout for fashion that defines their uniqueness, try septum clickers for, at least, once in their lifetime. Unlike nose piercing, septum clickers are usually worn on the cartilaginous wall, AKA, the septum.
A septum ring is suitable for pierced septum as well as non-pierced septum. If you have doubts to submit to any painful procedure of piercing, then you can willfully opt for non-piercing septum jewelry. The latter one is a bit different! You can simply clip on a fake, non-piercing septum ring on your sweet spot. However, a septum piercing remains safely locked onto your septum wall. If you are planning to opt for Septum piercings, then here are few pointers to keep in mind:
• Always clean the area near your septum. You can use alcohol or an anti-bacterial soap for the cleaning process.
• If you’ve recently punctured your septum wall, it may heal in a span of 1-2 months.
• Don’t rush while inserting a septum ring. It may injure your nose badly.
• A septum ring, sometimes, comes attached with a clamp to ensure easy insertion.
• Dermal anchors are also used for creating larger holes. If you want to enlarge a pierce, you can try using a scalpel as well.
After following the aftercare instructions, you can browse for the largest selection of septum piercing jewelry types on Piercebody.com. It is one largest webstores that is engaged in dealing for a large collection of septum clickers, septum non-piercings, and other accessories at the most genuine rates. These septum rings are often crafted out of 316L surgical steel in conformance to the topmost standards of skin-friendliness.