Piercing body parts and decking it up with eye catching jewelry has been in vogue since time immemorial. People of all cultures, sexes and ages have done it. Although this practice died down a little bit in time, it is back with a bang.
The fashion of piercing the body and adorning it with jewelry lends a distinct and nice touch which highlights your personality and individuality. www.piercebody.com is the hub of eye catching body piercing jewelry. We are one of the best wholesale and retail manufacturers and suppliers of body jewelry. You can reach us online 24/7 and our store has vast supply of gold body jewelry, 925 Sterling Silver Body Jewelry and 316L Stainless Steel Jewelry. Piercebody.com is the most reliable, highly esteemed and the largest producer and distributor of body piercing jewelry. We deliver all over the world with care and promptness which is infallible. Our products are superlative, made of safe materials, and studded with all the latest designs and innovations. What make them more desirable are the unbelievably low prices that we offer them at. Supplying you with the most recent and trendy collections while no trade-offs on quality or services is our motto. We are known for our huge and myriad collection and unmatched body piercing jewelry. All our efforts are aimed towards making your online shopping with us a worthy experience. When you shop with us, you can be rest assured of high quality, cool looks and prompt dispatch.
What is lip labret?
Labret is a type of body piercing that generally means a piercing which is done in the area below the bottom lip, above the chin.
There are different types of labret piercings that are being done these days. Vertical labret, spiderbites and lowbret are the popular variants. These types of piercings have now become the “in-thing” and men and women all over the world are undergoing labret piercings to give a stylish and unique look to their personality. It takes 6-8 weeks to heal and is quite safe.
Best material for labret piercings
Though jewelry made of various types of materials are worn in such piercings, the best jewelry for labret piercing should be those that are made from bio-compatible and inert materials. Nickel should be avoided.
- Medical grade stainless steel, surgical stainless steel which passes ASTM or ISO standards are the most recommended and used because it is most safe, prevents infection and easily adaptable to the human body.
- Implant grade titanium is also very much in vogue and they are safe, infection resistant, hypo allergic and compatible with the body.
- Platinum is another material of choice. It should not be the first material immediately after piercing but it can be safely worn later.
- Solid 14 or 18 carat nickel free yellow or white gold and niobium can be worn too.
- Also the jewelry should have very fine polishing, mirror finish and ultra smooth surface. Scratches, nicks, burrs, poor finishing may result in infection, delayed healing, building up of scar tissue. Before buying, you should inspect the item thoroughly.
You can find the safest and most beautiful adornments in our collection which will make you stand out of the crowd with confidence!