Piercing tools: Everything you need to know
Not only does Piercebody.com offer you beautiful piercing accessories, you can even buy the essential piercing tools from here! If you are someone who is adept at the art of piercing, this would be the right place for you to stock up on your resources.
What are piercing tools?
Piercing tools are basically the devices needed to do the piercing on the desired body part like ears, lips or nose. There are various piercing tools like ring opening pliers, piercing calipers, piercing needles, threading tools ptfe threading and piercing aftercare items which makes body piercing a smooth and hassle free process.
Taking care of piercing tools:
The most important thing to remember is to use the piercing tool for its exact purpose. The tool will only be as good as new as long as it is dealt with proper care and not mishandled. Here are some ways of taking proper care of the tools:
- Handle gently. Be careful not to drop it because a single drop might make hairline cracks appear in the tool and needless to say, it won’t operate properly next time.
- Any tool which shows a sign of damage should be discarded immediately.
- After using a piercing tool, be sure you clean it in an ultrasonic cleaner. But be careful so as to put in the right mixture of solution in the ultrasonic cleanser.
- It is better to leave the piercing tool in warm water or soap water, in case you cannot cleanse it immediately. The water must be distilled because hard water is known to leave remnants on the tools.
- After cleansing, be gentle with the drying and only after they are thoroughly dry can you store them. It is best to apply a water soluble lubricant before storage though.
- Make it a point to clean new tools carefully before usage.
Things to look for before buying:
It is always convenient to buy piercing tools in a set so that all your requirements appear together. However you may also go for individual piercing tools too.
The prices of these tools should be convenient, so that you know you are getting the best deal and the highest quality tools within your budget.
If you are settling for an online store, be sure that it offers good customer support, return policy and money back guarantee. Look for branded products as they are generally top-notch in quality.